20292 17
今天看到这篇全浸教练的博客,觉得很有启发,也许对大家提高对高肘的认识很有帮助。
原文
    http://www.totalimmersion.net/blog/Catching-Silky-Magic.html

Catching Silky Magic by Suzanne Atkinson
Posted on Nov 20, 2011

魔术般丝滑的抓水
Suzanne Atkinson
At the end of the set I focused on my catch. I've been workign on this for awhile with Coach Dave, trying to eliminate a "too early" elbow drop. Even though I'm following his, and my own advice, I just continued to feel awkward.

在练习的末尾,我专注于我的抓水。我已经在Dave教练的指导下练习了很久,试图解决抓水阶段肘部下降过早的问题。但是虽然我按照他的建议练习,可仍然感到很别扭。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:33:33
I tried another focal point I was reminded of by Terry this past week..."Move your elbow forward".  In the catch position, the notion of moving the elbow forward helps bring the forearm into a better catch position keeping the elbow from dropping too soon. From a standing position, you can see how this small thought & movement helps bring the elbow into better orientation for a good catch.
于是我尝试另一种方法,是Terry在这周教我的“让你的肘部向前运动”。在抓水阶段,让肘部往前运动的想法能帮助你小臂进入更好的抓水位置,避免肘部过早下沉。在陆上,你就可以体会到这种想法和动作能帮助肘部保持更好的水平来提高抓水。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:33:46
I motioned again at the side of the pool and relized that there was only so much "forward" I could gain while practicing the movement standing still at the end of the lane.  I reasoned that when i swim, my body is already moving forward...why not try to simply KEEP the elbow moving foward as my arm fell into place?

我站在池边又划了几下,发现肘部能获得的前进十分有限。我想在我游泳的时候,我的身体已经在前进,那为什么不在我小臂下沉的时候,只是简单地让肘部和身体保持前进呢?(也就是说,高肘不是主动发力获得的,而是靠在行进的过程中肘部保持等待,等小臂自然下落后形成
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:34:07
The next thing that happened was magic!  I swam as I normally do, but this time I thoought about moving the elbow forward not with an awkward twist in my shoulder joint, but simply keepign the elbow moving as my body slid over the rest of the arm.  There was a point where the arm then naturally moved backwards as if I was lifting myself out of the pool deck on a press out.

接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻,我就像平常那样游,但这次我想象肘部前移,不再是靠肩部关节别扭地扭动,而是仅仅让肘部跟随身体超过小臂。在一个点上,小臂自然地往后移动,就像我在做一个下压动作,把上臂抬起一样。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:34:21
I had mentally visualized this, and even demonstrated the movement on dry land hundreds of times...but it suddenly came together in the pool just by delaying the stroke a fraction of a second.

我曾在大脑中模拟过这个动作,在岸上也练过数百次,但突然间一切都在水里实现了,仅仅是靠推迟一点点划水。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:34:33
I used the momentum I already had to move the elbow forward in a relative manner to the rest of my arm.  I swam the next 2 25s in 20 seconds and the next 50 in 40 seconds and hardly felt winded. In the recent past, these would have been all out sprints for me.

我用我已有的身体动量来让我的肘部相对于小臂前移。在接下来的两个25m,我用了20秒,接下来的50m我用了40秒,而且一点都不累。而在过去,这应该是我全力冲刺的成绩了。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:34:45
The key was in waiting, and during that waiting time, the palm is applying that oh-so-gentle pressure that I've heard about, as the body rotates and continues to move forward...but what follows feels like silky magic, rather than the big arm of water I'd had before.

关键是等待,在那个等待的时间里,手掌感受到传说中的“啊-真柔和”的压力,与此同时伴随着身体的转动和不断向前。接下来的感受就像魔术一样丝滑,而不是我以前感受到的一臂弯的水。
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:35:24
I definately will need to experiemnt more with this and I'll keep you posted on how it goes.  

我还需要在接下来的时间里继续检验这个方法,我会把我的最新进展随时通知大家。

(全文完)
 楼主| 灰熊喱嗨 发表于 2011-11-24 22:36:01
Suzanne - Catching silky magic is the perfect title for this piece. The feeling you describe - of the arm just falling into place - is elusive for me as well and just as magical when it happens. I feel I get a moment's glimpse of what it might feel like to have the 'water feel' of an elite swimmer. I think the way to make it more consistent is by letting it become consistent at a slower tempo, then an infinitesimally faster one . . . etc.

Terry 的评论:魔术般丝滑的抓手 是对这篇文章最好的题目。你描述的感觉--小臂下沉到位---对我来说也是很难感受到,而一旦体会到就像魔幻般的感觉。就像一瞬间感受到了顶尖运动员的水感。我认为让它更经常发生需要在低划频状态下先固定,然后再稍微提高下速率,循序渐进。
yurenhui 发表于 2011-12-4 00:13:52
这好像是我翻译的啊  哈哈
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17076人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16371人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16198人已学习